Subject: [Leica] IMG: Night Shot, Leica M9 With Summilux 35 Severely Cropped
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 21:07:12 -0600

The tripod probably made the biggest difference, from what I recall of the
Jupiter shot.  I'm not knocking the less expensive lenses.  One of the best
shots that I have made recently was with a Pentax M42 Takumar 50/1.4 lens on
my Olympus E-1.  The old 50s make nice portrait lenses.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA