Subject: [Leica] IMG: 20 Years Together
From: gregj_lorenzo at hotmail.com (Greg Lorenzo)
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 14:31:38 -0700

Peter Klein writes:

> Subject: [Leica] IMG: 20 Years Together
>
> Today is Katya's and my 20th anniversary.
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/album170/PeterKatyaSummer05.jpg.html
>
> The picture is a few years old, but it's the best one ever taken of us.

Congratulations to you both! Rumor has it if you are still together after 20
years you're stuck with each other all the way!:-)

Greg Lorenzo

Calgary, Canada

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469230/direct/01/

Replies: Reply from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] IMG: 20 Years Together)