Subject: [Leica] Blog: All is lost and Bay Area Snow
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2010 10:45:00 -0800 (PST)

Well, I lost all of my blog posts since December. Changed some setting and
couldn't access the admin page anymore. Major bummer, but hey, it happens.
So starting over with this past week. Not a lot of good weather, but at the
end of the week the sun broke through and found some Bay Area "snow".
http://www.rgaphoto.com/blog
Thanks for looking; comments and suggestions always appreicated,
Bob
 Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA
http://www.rgaphoto.com