Subject: [Leica] Hiatus Ended
From: thurmanphoto at gmail.com (Wendy Thurman)
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 11:37:19 +0430

While I've not unsubscribed, I've not been paying much attention to the list
as of late.  Work and travel have gotten in the way.

Quick updates- having lunch tomorrow with Hugh Thompson here in Kabul.
Bought a D3x for underwater work, along with all the associated
paraphernalia that pursuit requires, and gave up on the M9 for the time
being and purchased a used M6 TTL .85 (on the way).

Going forward, I'll try to be a more conscientious member :)

Wendy

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Hiatus Ended)
Reply from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Hiatus Ended)