Subject: [Leica] Agricultural Program, Helmand, Afghanistan
From: thurmanphoto at gmail.com (Wendy Thurman)
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 17:42:16 +0500

The venerable Russian AN-26, I think.  Two doctors from Medecins sans
Frontieres got on the plane, looked around, and said "this is not safe" and
got off.  My take on the situation was anything that got me out of Lashkar
Gah was worth risking even if it didn't have seat belts.  And I am going
back down there next Saturday!

Wendy