Subject: [Leica] Indian error
From: lrzeitlin at gmail.com (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 11:05:46 -0500

Because I identified the community (Masid Moth) as a Moslem enclave. It was,
but is a residue of the period when Delhi was mostly Moslem. Obviously most
of the people living in it now are not Moslem. Otherwise no problem.
Larry Z

They are Hindu, but, as Richard says, why should I object?

Cheers

Jayanand

On Sun, Feb 7, 2010 at 2:08 AM, Lawrence Zeitlin <lrzeitlin at gmail.com>