Subject: [Leica] OT - warning, cat picture!
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 08:57:44 -0600

Very nice little lady; think she will train you to stroke her, but I found
that imitating a Mama Cat's tongue with your three outstretched fingers,
along with some scratching was just the ticket for these rescue
youngsters.   Brush the ears down forward; they like vigorous stroking, but
not petting.

In the meantime, read this Cat Haiku for more details:

http://www.nanceestar.com/CatHaiku.html