Subject: [Leica] OT - New Nikon Lens
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 17:05:46 +0000

I take the Leica everywhere, usually with 1 lens. For travelling I carry a
small bag with more lenses, batteries tabletop tripod and so forth.
Sometimes a bigger bag if photography is an important part of the trip...
I used to carry a dslr more often than I do now. It is more likely to get
used around home and if I am taking a car. I prefer to use a car as little
as possible.
My D3x was more expensive than the M9. If I had known the M9 was going to be
released I may not have bought it.
Frank