Subject: [Leica] Editing
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 18:52:13 -0500

LUG:

I'm in a very intense workshop all this week that Maggie Steber is teaching
on editing.
http://photography.nationalgeographic.com/photography/photographers/photographer-maggie-steber.html

<http://photography.nationalgeographic.com/photography/photographers/photographer-maggie-steber.html>She
has been very generous with her time and has helped me edit 7000 of my
Honduras photos down to 150, so far.  It is fascinating to watch her work.
 She gave a fantastic talk Tuesday night that covered her work in Haiti and
much more.  If you ever get a chance to hear one of her lectures or attend a
workshop by her, it would be well worth your time.

Anyway - that's why I haven't commented on LUG photos all week (not that you
missed me!)

Exhausted, but inspired.

Tina

--