Subject: [Leica] D3x Images
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 13:23:22 -0800

Wendy, nice photos. Don't worry about being "ridiculed." The particular
person holds strong opinions, doesn't change his mind often, and tends to
forget that he has been talking to you in friendly discussions for years and
then if you disagree with him once or twice, his acid tongue comes out, and
lashes you to pieces. A bit of slow friend, fast foe. He is a very good
photographer though (just wish he will post more photos) and when he is
right, he is right, it's just that he's right less often than he thinks :-)
But we all have our flaws, so cheer up and I look forward to your underwater
pictures soon. Quite a difference from the dry desert there!