Subject: [Leica] 15mm f/3.5 Super Elmar R on eBay
From: passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro)
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 09:32:19 -0500

Actually, it's listed w/o the "f/" so if you search it don't use that
nomenclature.

It's currently at $414 with a day to go; one owner, with whose grandson I
had a pleasant exchange. He's selling for his Leica-loving grandfather.
Comes with the box. Seems too fine to let someone have for a song. I cannot
go for it unfortunately but I thought someone on the LUG might want to know
of it. It looks like a magnificent lens, The guy who does
antiquecameras.netlists it at $2200 - $2800 and his prices are usually
well below what one
actually pays (like asking a contractor how much something will cost: add 15
percent minimum).

Vince