Subject: [Leica] GF1 vs Canon S90
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 12:01:39 -0800

I have CS4. It opens virtually anything. Canon images have never been a
problem. CS4 does want to cool the images down a bit. A friend of mine also
had problems with Olympus RAW files in photoshop. But I think  Adobe fixed
that issue.
I wound up adjusting the WB with an extra 2 points of blue. I do that with
the Canon SLR, as it is; 2 points of blue and 2 points of green. The S90
only allows for blue and red adjustments. But, it's enough.
I'm trying to get back to carrying a Rollei to non-assigned shots, but still
have a back digital file should anyone ask. Which more often than not , they
do.
S.d.