Subject: [Leica] Two Panos of the Staircase of Elizabeth Bay House - lens distortion
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 08:28:30 +0800

Hi Richard,
Very good point about the type of mapping used. Cylindrical didn't
work - it's what I prefer - so I used automatic and that produced a
dumbbell shape - top and bottom - which may be contributing to the
distortion that Nathan sees. But, as mentioned previously, the shape
of the skylight is originally elliptical already.
Cheers
Howard