Subject: [Leica] [img] snowpocalypse photo from the GF-1 - beautiful magic
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 09:35:29 +0100

Digital CL is a good description. I think that is why so many of us like it.
In my film days I had two CLs (one for color, one for B&W) and during the 11
months in 2003-4 when I basically commuted between Amsterdam and Seville on
a weekly basis, it was my primary outfit due to its small size. Some of my
favorite images are made with it. Now the GF-1 feels like a digital version
of that, and the image quality is certainly there.

My little GF-1 bag contains the GF-1, the 20mm pancake, the 45mm macro and a
90mm Elmarit M with adapter.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain