Subject: [Leica] Hassy CFV workflow suggestions?
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 03:13:38 -0800

Yes, I just confirmed with the Photoshop developer, the RAW engines inside
both LR and Photoshop are the same, minus version skew.

--

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Hassy CFV workflow suggestions?)
Message from afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com) ([Leica] Hassy CFV workflow suggestions?)
Message from rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler) ([Leica] Hassy CFV workflow suggestions?)