Subject: [Leica] Hassy CFV workflow suggestions?
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 11:09:09 -0800

The only way I could lose money on a CFV is to buy one......

You forget, a lot of us are amateurs.... ANYTHING we spend on equipment
loses money.....

PS:  A lot of what I shoot is B+W.. and I have the film and chemistry to
make it work.....

PPS:  at $1 a day, it will take you approx 30 years to buy that CFV.... by
that time, images will be captured without cameras......

Frank Filippone
red735i at earthlink.net

I was just looking at the backs for the classic Hassy's they only cost
$9,999.99 cents in the B&H catalog in my bathroom.
Your loosing money got getting one.

I think 16mp's and a 37x37mm picture area.
I'm saving a dollar a day.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner