Subject: [Leica] PESO: Reservations Requested
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 07:52:41 -0500

The local police say things like "Officially, the space is available to all.
Officially, you cannot claim public street property."  Which translates to:
"If you take some person's space, after they've spent two hours shoveling it
out, and a brick happens to sail through your windshield, we won't be in any
particular hurry to investigate."

Jim Shulman
Wynnewood, PA
Who is parked out back.