Subject: [Leica] Murillo's
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 14:29:22 -0700

Tina -- I'm on Maggie's side here.  I really like the picture despite some
of the valid criticisms that others have made.  I get really tired of the
obvious, get-it-right-away-and-move-on photography that floods the media
these days.  This photo has the texture of lived life about it.  It's not
perfect but it tells a more complete and compelling story than most.

--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE