Subject: [Leica] mephisto walking shoes over doctor merten oxfords?
From: hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson)
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 12:18:17 +0430

Kyle - Mephisto's I have walking shoes and sandals, the shoes have
survived many miles of dog walking in all weathers over several years,
I still use them, they got covered in Kabul mud last weekend -
bah! .... just run them under the tap to clean.

They fit well, look good, can be repaired, and take orthotics .......
yes they are expensive but worth it.  You'll love them .....

Hugh