Subject: [Leica] IMG: Burrowing Owl
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto at earthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 12:12:34 -0500

Hugh Thompson wrote:

Doug - beautiful, as always ...... thought he was showing off a bit,
so I looked at your other Burrowing Owl photos, found the one from
1988, location shot in the flowers ........ now I also liked that one,
very contented look ...... quite a range of expressions these guys have
<<<

Yes they have very expressive faces - I've seen fear, curiosity, suspicion,
contentment, alertness, the hunter's targetting stare and several others I
don't have the vocabulary to describe.  Thanks for your comments.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

mail2web.com ? What can On Demand Business Solutions do for you?