Subject: [Leica] IMG: Murillo's
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto at earthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 18:53:26 -0500

Tina Manley wrote:

Absolutely.  As I go through these thousands of photos, my thoughts are
always - Why did I stop shooting?  Why did I take time to sleep or eat?  I
could have stayed a few more days  I should have taken so many more while I
could.  If I had been shooting digital instead of film, I probably would
have shot 10X as many photos.
<<<

Same for me.  I'll often stop making photos only when the light is
hopelessly gone, when my feet or some other body parts are desperate for
relief, batteries exhausted, memory cards full, or (a few years ago) out of
film... and even then I'll ask myself what more I could/should have done.
The opportunities for good photos are by far the most valuable part of the
process.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com