Subject: [Leica] OT: Plane Crash
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 18:55:53 -0800

The plane crashed about a mile from my house. However, the plane crash cut
off electricity to the entire city of Palo Alto for about 10 hours. My UPS
ran out of battery after about 5 hours and then the LUG was off the air.

Here's the official notice from the city utilities department:

http://cityofpaloalto.org/news/displaynews.asp?NewsID=1502&TargetID=268

Here's a BBC report on it:

Here's the San Francisco Chronicle news report on it all:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2010/02/17/BA391C32O5.DTL

Replies: Reply from afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com) ([Leica] OT: Plane Crash)
Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] OT: Plane Crash)