Subject: [Leica] OT: Plane Crash
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 08:30:30 -0500 (EST)

afirkin at afirkin.com wrote:

I note the occupants were with electric car makers: not popular in
California, where if my memory serves big cars are very much the loved
alternative ;-)
<<<

The Bay Area is not the same as southern California, or Sacramento either.
In the Sacramento area large pickup trucks are common because most of
California's central valley is agricultural.  My 3/4-ton diesel truck (I use
it for towing a horse trailer) blends into the background in Sacramento
county; when I drive it to the Bay area I feel like Gulliver in Lilliput.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com