Subject: [Leica] Leica Diopter/Correction lens
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 05:43:44 -0800

The reality is that the Leica Diopter correction lenses are about $100 each,
new.

A visit to your friendly optometrist or ophthalmologist, unless he is a
relative or owes you a favor, is going to cost you a lot more, especially
when you ask him to make you up some tiny diopter correction lens to fit
some strange to him  holder.

The reality of owning a Leica is that parts and accessories are expensive
and or over priced.  It is part of the price of admission to using the
world's best glass.

My suggestion... look for a used one or go buy a new one and start taking
pictures......

Frank Filippone
red735i at earthlink.net