Subject: [Leica] New Post on Pictage - Iconic Inspirations
From: zoeica at mac.com (Chris Williams)
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 07:18:48 -0600

Hey everyone, the company I use for online events is launching new
website blogs on what inspires you. I suggested a piece on photography
books, of course then I had to write about it. Tough to cover in just
a few paragraphs, but I'm hoping this becomes a weekly post. I had
this idea in mind when Pictage hosted their annual event in New
Orleans last November. We held a gallery showing at A Gallery for Fine
Photography. I was surprised how many young photographers had no idea
who Erwitt and Cartier-Bresson were. The digital age and old masters
don't seem to mix well. Let's change it.

Let me know what ya think, feel free to comment - as I need some
comments to keep this going!

Thanks.

http://inspire.pictage.com.s82799.gridserver.com/category/you/

Chris Williams