Subject: [Leica] IFF film Exp 2/62 -- What could it be?
From: ausdlk at gmail.com (David Keenan)
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 21:51:17 -0600

I bought two Watson bulk loaders at an estate sale. To my surprise there was
film in each.

One was labeled "Plus-X Exp 9/61". The other "IFF Exp 2/62".

I exposed 12-exp pieces of each. The Plus-X came out just fine. Makes me
wonder if it would really be from the early 60s.

The other roll was completely fogged. I can read frame numbers "61 62 63..."
barely along the lower edge. But nothing else is legible.

I'm not even sure that it is black & white film.

Any ideas what this film might be?
.
Dave.

--