Subject: [Leica] Yosemite
From: oliverbryk at comcast.net (Oliver Bryk)
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 15:59:36 -0800

May I make a couple of suggestions? There are several gorgeous views of the
principal rock faces in the valley that are best at sunrise or sunset,
depending on their orientation. Take along a topo map and a compass, and get
local sunrise/sunset times from the rangers. I don't have my notes with me
right now so I can't be more specific. A Half Dome view is from the meadow,
one view from a bridge, and one (El Cap) from Cathedral Beach.
Stay warm and enjoy yourself. Once I spent almost a whole week without
making any pictures, just being there.

Oliver

Replies: Reply from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Yosemite)