Subject: [Leica] IMG: the work of a photographer facing trial in Uzbekistan
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 22:37:27 +0100

Quote:

"A foreigner who has never been to Uzbekistan, but who is familiar with this
album, would reach the conclusion that this is a country where people live
in the Middle Ages.?

Which they do. Except that the bastards who rule them have access to modern
technology.

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu