Subject: [Leica] Shoot your Leica R glass with a mirrorless SAMSUNG¹S NX
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 00:11:54 -0800

Mark, have you seen the ELP-1 etc.? "as big as..?" They are as small as
compact cameras. What do you want, spy camera minox size?!!

And please stop perpetuating the 2x area size myth. The dimensions are
different. 8x10 and you hardly crop on a 4/3 dimension.

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/> blog: <
http://imagecraft.wordpress.com>