Subject: [Leica] Shoot your Leica R glass with a mirrorless SAMSUNG¹S NX
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 15:15:54 -0500

I can tell you that when Leica comes out with an M9 which is full frame
instead of cropped in a camera body the same size it's a very big deal.
I can tell you that when Leica comes out with an X1 and Samsung comes out
with an NX which  is  APS-C  instead of 4/3's in a camera body the same size
as a  4/3' its also a very big deal and will also get a lot of attention.
Create another smash.
You can tweak megapixels sizes all you want but what counts more is sensor
size.  Just check the performance characteristics of full frame cameras over
cropped.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] Shoot your Leica R glass with a mirrorless SAMSUNG¹S NX)