Subject: [Leica] Loading reels
From: jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jefffery Smith)
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 18:48:31 -0600

to load them without difficulty in the 1970's, and arrogantly bought some
more reels when I got back into photography in 1999. It's hard to believe
that I have the same hands. And BRANDS do count. I hate the SS reels that
have a grabby clip on them and very thin wire. The type that has wire ends
that poke into the sprocket holes are much easier for me to load. Maybe
another 3 hours of training and I'll be willing to put some exposed film on
them.

Jeffery