Subject: [Leica] The M/V Arcadia - 3 panel pano
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 14:04:00 +1000

Well done, Howard. This is splendid. I've shot from the same location and
you've done really well to encompass the entire view. Be sure not to miss
the Maritime Museum there also. Its not every day that you can tour a
sailing barque, a submarine and a big gun destroyer in the same location.
Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman