Subject: [Leica] PESO: Hatrack
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 23:16:24 -0500

> I've tried HC110 with APX 400, but I'll probably go back to D76. It does
> wonders with slow films. I used to do 3+1, but I'll probably go back to
> 1:1.
>
> Jeffery

You know you really don't have to pre mix it up first then use it 1:3;
You can just leave it in the thing and use it 1:31 and its still solution B
Just get a skinny measuring thing so you can measure out one once.
Most my friends who used it did it this way.
Much more convenient. No down side.
Just like Rodinal. But with much more terrible results. :)

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner