Subject: [Leica] Strange clouds
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard at sfr.fr)
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 13:33:59 +0100 (CET)

Marc,

there's a book I've been reading these days on Norman Rockwell.
Title: Norman Rockwell behind the Camera.

I had always loved the paintings,
All and every one of them was composed after photographs he'd shoot for the
purpose,
and the book conducively pairs the original takes with the final results.
Impressive !

To the point I have taken my brushes out and will resume painting any time
soon.

Also, Ansel Adams referred to visualisation , Rockwell was a master at it,
which is what I think his major achievement.

Amiti?s du jardin
Philippe, after hibernation.

Message du : 25/02/2010