Subject: [Leica] British beer served warm.
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 10:12:31 +0000

I was in Beaumaris last week to meet my new (Mk3) grandson for the first
time. Our daughter settled there 8 years ago and we holiday there often. I
will check out the Porthmadog brewery next time I am there. Kirsty had her
wedding reception at Fort Belan on the mainland overlooking the straights.
It was the first reception held there and was beautiful, though the weather
was not good on the day, sadly.
Frank D.