Subject: [Leica] Invisible?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 12:18:04 -0500

> I thought it was a funny idea... I won't use it though.
>
> <http://cloakbags.com/>
>
> All the best from the south of France!
>
> Tarek

> Tarek Charara
> <http://www.pix-that-stimulate.com>

The main illustration is with a white one.
I believe the black one looks much better.
Unobtrusive. And useful even like a lens shade.
Might turn out to be not such a bad idea.
Really a bad idea of them to feather the light one.
Which attracts more attention than it gets rid of.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Invisible?)