Subject: [Leica] Bridal Vale Falls in Yosemite OOPS Bridalveil
From: tomschofield at comcast.net (Tom Schofield)
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 10:40:39 -0800

I tried sending a reply earlier but it did not go through.  I think my
outgoing mail settings were wrong.  I'm not sure of the photo Aram is
referring to, but it sounds like a spot I am familiar with.  As you are
driving out of the Valley on the loop road, shortly before it becomes
two-way again, there is a small parking lot alongside the Merced river, to
which you exit from the left lane.

BTW the NPS site has it "Bridalveil Falls".

Tom Schofield