Subject: [Leica] Bridal Vale Falls in Yosemite
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 19:54:49 -0500

>> On 25-Feb-10, at 8:42 AM, Mark Rabiner wrote:
>>
>>> I probably posted a shot of Laterelle falls a half mile away.
>>> 1979
>>> http://rabinergroup.com/ImagePages/Laterellefallspage.html
>

> I've just returned from Yosemite where I saw a few water falls...
>
> in a word Mark,
>
> superb...
>

> Steve

Thanks Steven taken with a  motorized Hasselblad ELM. Not a camera people go
trekking in the the woods with but it was my first medium format body. And
easy to flip the thing on the left and lock up your mirror and pre cock
everything else you can think of. So it had to do until I got a CM years
later

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner