Subject: [Leica] Videos Up on New Website
From: jnelon at netvigator.com (James R. Nelon)
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 22:07:10 -0500

Mark,

The videos include shows - including both stills taken by Leica cameras and
videos - over the past few years to Myanmar(Burma) (North, South, Northwest,
Northeast and Central areas including Pagan, Mandalay, Yangon, Putau and
others), Northern Thailand (including Changhai Rai, Mai Hong Song and the
Golden Triangle, India (Orissa State), Indonesia (Borneo, Ambon and
Sulawesi), and Pakistan (Karakoram Highway from Peshawar to Kashgar in
China) plus a 4,000 mile trip around the WWII Europe battle areas including
the East and the West of the battle areas.

And more to come.

Jim