Subject: [Leica] Yosemite Landscapes
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 22:08:44 -0800 (PST)

Here are the landscape photos from my 4 days at Yosemite this past week.
Weather ranged from heavy rain to bright sunshine; indeed a wonderful week
for photography.

My wife and I and our two pups had the wonderful opportunity to join Steve
Barbour and his Tikwa for these few days. We shot from morning to night with
great conversation, fun and experiences. By the end of each day even the
dogs were exhausted; exactly how you should feel at the end of each day at
Yosemite knowing you took maximum advantage of this gorgeous place.

These shots are the few landscapes that turned out reasonably well IMO:
http://rgaphoto.com/2010_Yosemite

I'll post the shots of Steve and Tikwa later this weekend on the blog.

Thanks for looking. C&C always received with gladness,
Bob

 Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA
http://www.rgaphoto.com