Subject: [Leica] Zeiss Wide Angle 35mm f/2 Biogon T* ZM
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 06:02:23 -0600

On Sat, Feb 27, 2010 at 12:31 AM, Wendy Thurman <thurmanphoto at
gmail.com>wrote:

> Decisions, decisions... But as I mentioned, I am not buying now.  Sonny's
> advice is sound- sooner or later.

And if you are in no rush, you don't have to buy new. These beauties turn up
"used. "    That's how I got mine at a substantual mark-down, and you can't
tell it from new.

 I'm not a Leica prude,  my 15 CV is used with pride, and I'm happily
hanging all kinds of glass on my little new little Oly Pen.   That said, I
LOVE my 35mm Summicron asph.  90% of my photography is done with it,
including my Friday Flowers.

--
Regards,

Sonny