Subject: [Leica] Zeiss Wide Angle 35mm f/2 Biogon T* ZM
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 11:50:47 -0500

I bought my Leica for the exact opposite reason you did. I Like the crazy
rangefinder, it makes candid photography easier. My SLR system is Olympus
OM, with three OM-4T bodies. The OM-4T sucks for candid work because it has
a huge amount of lag between pushing the button and the shutter firing. I
put up with it for the incredible metering system and the OM lenses, which
are spectacular. My OM lenses are all very late models made in the last
years of OM production (they're a lot better than many of the earlier
Olympus lenses).

I have shot both Olympus and Leica on the same projects and no one can tell
the difference in the images between photos made with the OM 50mm f1.4 and
the 50mm Tabbed Summicron that I have.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography