Subject: [Leica] Zeiss Wide Angle 35mm f/2 Biogon T* ZM
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 18:42:08 -0500

The exception would be stock photographers whose photos have to pass quality
control at any of the major stock agencies.  All digital files are examined
at 100%, pixel by pixel.  It is very obvious at that magnification which
lenses are sharp and which are not.  Chromatic aberrations and fringing are
very obvious and will cause photos to be rejected.  Believe me, I know.

Tina

--
Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com