Subject: [Leica] Zeiss Wide Angle 35mm f/2 Biogon T* ZM
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 21:52:27 -0500 (EST)

Wendy Thurman wrote:

I've always felt that one should buy the
best glass one can afford but in the case of the Leica system I find myself
dithering as I'm not sure yet how much I will use it.
<<<

When I found myself in this position I first bought something less than the
best, something that wouldn't lose too much value if I learned that it
wasn't for me and I wanted to re-sell it.  I tried and used several older,
used good quality lenses at little net cost while learning how to use the
focal length and learning that I'd get good use out of the super-expensive
lens.  Sure I would like to have used the bets lens right away, but I had to
use the older lenses first to appreciate and make full use of the good stuff.

Other lenses I've tried have turned out to be not for me, I've re-sold them
at little net cost and moved on.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com