Subject: [Leica] ted leaving the lug?
From: mark at whitedogs.co.uk (Mark Pope)
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 07:01:11 +0000

Tina

I agree with you.  I do recall however that Ted left the LUG for a while
a few years back after a spat with someone.  I have no idea what it was
about but Ted did come back in the end.

So, with a bit of luck now that the winter Olympics are over, he might
consider coming back.  Just keep our fingers crossed eh?  It will be
more entertaining with him around than not.

Cheers

Mark

Mark Pope,
Swindon, Wilts