Subject: [Leica] Zeiss Wide Angle 35mm f/2 Biogon T* ZM
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 02:31:48 -0500

> That's what I did.
> Sold a few cameras and I'm selling a bicycle, but I get to shoot an M8
> daily
> and I actually love working with the camera. I've owned a few digitals in
> the
> past and had a "pro level" body issued to me in the Navy but none of them
> were
> even close to the M8.
> M9 maybe someday but I shoot what I can afford and no, I don't sell glass
> often if ever unless I have a duplicate. 1/8000 second and the ability to
> shoot IR makes the M8 a great camera for me. I love options and it's got a
> few
> that no others do.
>
> Phil Forrest

I'd love to be able to shoot with a D700 or D3 something so I can shoot it
with my 28 1.4 or 14 2.8.
Now what's the logical problem with my selling off the 28 1.4 or 14 2.8 so I
can buy a D700 or D3?
Perhaps I should make a Flo chart.

My mid range nikon glass people would  give me chump change for the stuff.
A third of what I got it for.
I'm not going to just give it away and pretend I'd sold it. I can use the
stuff.

My Leica glass has held its value and is premium stuff.. I'm looking forward
to getting going in front of a digital M camera. But that's part II not the
beginning and a bit down the road. As I've been at this for  thirty three
and a third years I'm in it for the long haul. Not retiring. So I don't need
the thing this month or next month.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] Zeiss Wide Angle 35mm f/2 Biogon T* ZM)