Subject: [Leica] Week 7 Benjamin Herman 4
From: michiel.fokkema at gmail.com (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 08:45:26 +0100

Thanks Hugh,

3 of these men are award wining musicians. But yes, they are especially
famous in the Netherlands.
They are a lot more funky then they look like. They mix styles like
cream in coffee. Especially the guitarist is pretty weird. He has his
own band "The Ploctones" which is great too.
Benjamin Herman himself is also the band leader of the "New Coll
collective" big band.
They also always play at the North sea Jazz festival.

Cheers,

Michiel Fokkema
Fokkema Fotografie
www.michielfokkema.com