Subject: [Leica] Zeiss Wide Angle 35mm f/2 Biogon T* ZM
From: thurmanphoto at gmail.com (Wendy Thurman)
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 22:06:38 +0500

I am a professional USAID implementing partner.  I wish I were a
professional photographer.  I'd trade everything- the six-figure job, the
job security, and the comfy living conditions- to be a professional
photographer.  I am fortunate that I am able to, photographically, take
advantage of situations few people find themselves in.  I need to work
harder at it, I need to take it more seriously, and I need to put it
foremost in my mind.  Until I can do all the above, I'll remain a serious
amateur.  Sonny, I can't tell you how much it means to me for you to refer
to me as a professional.  That is the finest compliment I have ever
received, unearned as it may be.  Thank you.

I don't want to compromise in any way with regard to my photography.  As a
photographer, I hope that statement defines me, my equipment choices, and my
photographic philosophy.

Wendy