Subject: [Leica] bears...
From: gregj_lorenzo at hotmail.com (Greg Lorenzo)
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 11:27:59 -0700

Steve Barbour wrote:

> On Feb 28, 2010, at 2:21 AM, Richard Man wrote:
>
> > How do you like the Distagon?
> >
> > The 24 is good, but I am thinking of even wider. I think 43 on 6x7 is
> > ~21mm
> > and the 30mm on the XPan is ~15mm? A 18mm may jut be the ticket for me...
>

> a superb wide...I like it, especially with the expensive, but terrific
> Zeiss 18mm viewfinder....
> I bought the lens from Greg Lorenzo, and I'm glad I did...

I had some difficulty deciding which 18mm lens to sell; the Zeiss or the
Leica. I'm glad you like the lens. No question wrt the Zeiss finder... it
smokes the Leica finder's quality and is also less expensive.

Greg Lorenzo

Calgary, Canada

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469228/direct/01/

Replies: Reply from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] bears...)