Subject: [Leica] PESO: Almost
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 22:20:53 -0500

> Jayanand,
>
> I'm the wrong Jim, but might help.  When I built my first house, I included
> a small toilet room in the corner of the garage, eventually completing it
> also serve as a darkroom.  I included the same in my present home, but,
> forty years later, the darkroom has never been added.
>
> I guess it could be a male status symbol with some of us, to have a private
> toilet near where we like to spend our idle hours.  Garages are not always
> for cars, often for hobbies, etc.
>
> Jim Nichols

A proper definition of "darkroom" has been said to be a room with access to
water. Not what you'd think - a room made to be dark.
As people don't worry about black taping their windows they print in their
country kitchen once its dark out. This tends to happen at night.
Not on a full moon I guess like tonight.

February 28, 11:38 a.m. EST - the Snow Moon
You can say that again.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] PESO: Almost)